Please upgrade your browser.
Soup-er Bowl - Food Drive
Join in some friendly competition among Centers for Spiritual Living and other faith communities as we team up to BEAT HUNGER!
This fun and friendly competition benefits our neighbors in need. Starting in mid-January and ending on Super Bowl Sunday, the competition is designed to see who can collect the most donations of canned soup and stew.
How to Participate:
- Donate 1, 12 or more cans (soup, stew, chili, tuna or fruit)
- Donate cash or checks ($1= 1 can)
- Bring donations to The Mountaineers on Sundays, Jan 13-Feb 3.
- Ship your canned food donation directly to the CSL Administrative Office at 2150 N 107th St, Suite 500, Seattle, WA 98133
- Donate by check made out to one of the recipients:
- University District Food Bank
- Lake City Food Bank
- Phinney Neighborhood Assn Hot Meal Program
|Powered by NeonCRM|