Soup-er Bowl - Food Drive
Join in some friendly competition among Centers for Spiritual Living and other faith communities as we team up to BEAT HUNGER!
This fun and friendly competition benefits our neighbors in need. Starting in mid-January and ending on Super Bowl Sunday, the competition is designed to see who can collect the most donations of canned soup and stew.
How to Participate
Make a donation of canned food or cash to support our neighbors in need served by the University District Food Bank, N. Helpline Food Bank (Lake City), and PNA Hot Meal Program (Phinney Neighborhood Association).
- Credit Card Donation
- Drop off Cans, Checks or Cash with Volunteers outside the CSL Sanctuary Sundays between 10am and noon or during the week at the CSL Office between 11am and 4:30 pm (PLEASE do not leave cans or other donations if no one is there to accept them. Social distancing will be observed.)
- Cans = cases or individual cans of soup, stew, chili, tuna, chicken and/or beans
- Make Souper Bowl Donation Checks out to one of the following:
- University District Food Bank
- N. Helpline Food Bank (Lake City)
- PNA Hot Meal Program (Phinney Neighborhood Association)
|Neon CRM by Neon One|