Lessons in Living a Thriving Life - The Power of Decision
If your intention is to thrive in the world, in your personal and professional life, and live a life filled with purpose, then join us in our online Sunday evening experience. Explore the metaphysical teachings on the nature of reality. In these 45 minutes of interactive zoom experience, you’ll delve into lessons from some of the greatest metaphysicians, reflecting on own your own beliefs and actions and how they impact your mind, body, spirit, and community.
Connect via Zoom https://zoom.us/j/408613854.
Lessons in Living a Thriving Life: The Power of Decision
Sundays, Jan 10-Feb 28, 5:30-6:15pm PT
In this 8-week drop-in series, we’ll be exploring The Power of Decision, by Raymond Charles Barker. Every noteworthy achievement the world has ever seen was born with a single thought; and every great person who ever lived has been a person of decision. Our decisions impact every area of our lives. How can we develop the habit of making great decisions?
Indecisive people are failure prone, and Dr. Barker examines this basic truth while exploring the decision-making process in the individual, and the role of the subconscious mind in either abetting or thwarting each of our conscious decisions. We’ll explore specific steps to shift the balance of decision-making power in your favor, and he brings to light the constant, ever-present power of will to change a situation- and yourself-for the better. Taking action on your decisions will change your life forever.
This Week: Decision
"Man does not live by bread alone; he lives by making decsions" - Raymond Charles Barker (pg. 71)
Would you like a limitless future? Would you like all possibilities available to you? This week we'll explore the invisible consciousness that you are and how you can tap into the greatest good for your life.
Chapter 3, Pg. 53-77
- Week 1: Jan 10 - The Intelligence Factor
- Are you ready to have what you want? Can there be an easy step by step plan that works? The answer is YES! We will begin that plan this week.
- Forward-Chapter 1, Pages: VII-Pg 26
- Week 2: Jan 17 - Indecision
- Would you like to trust the Universe? Do you believe you are intended to succeed? Would you like to be the cause of your success? This week we'll explore our won indecision.
- Chapter 2, Pg 27-51
- Week 3: Jan 24 - Decision
- Would you like a limitless future? Would you like all possibilities available to you? This week we'll explore the invisible consciousness that you are and how you can tap into the greatest good for your life.
- Chapter 3, Pg. 53-77
- Week 4: Jan 31 - Decide to be Happy
- Are you unhappy? Do you know why you are unhappy? This week we'll explore how happiness is an inside job.
- Chapter 4, Pg 79-102
- Week 5: Feb 7 - Decide to Live Richly
- Are you half-healthy, half-wealthy, half-happy, and half-creative? Would you like to experience a larger life? This week we’ll explore how to step into a richer, fuller life.
- Chapter 5, Pg 103-126
- Week 6: Feb 14 - Decide to be Healthy
- Do you value your health? What do you expect when it comes to your health? We'll explore this week on how to foster a healthy mind, which leads to a healthy body.
- Chapter 6, Pg 127-152
- Week 7: Feb 21 - Decide to be Creative
- Have you lost your inspiration? Do you feel like you aren't creative? Do you think you're just an average person with an average life? We'll explore what it means to tap into the body of creative expression as part of your Diving birthright.
- Chapter 7, Pg 153-176
- Week 8: Feb 28 - Decision, Decision, Decisions
- Did you know that great ideas need you? Are you willing to be a vessel of fulfillment for the Universe? Would you like to be available to that? We'll end our series this week on examining how you can truly be an expression of greater Good on this planet.
- Chapter 8, Pg 177-201
|Neon CRM by Neon One|